Thursday, 18 September 2014

Odisha Postal Circle PA/ SA Phase- I Result 2014 Cut Off Download

Odisha Postal Circle PA/ SA Phase- I Result 2014 Cut Off Download
Odisha Postal Circle PA/ SA Phase- I Result 2014 Cut Off Download:- Department of Posts held the exam for the recruitment of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant for the Odisha Postal Circle. The written exam was conduct on 27th April 2014. The large number of candidates was gave the written exam. The result of the written exam will be announced on 19th September 2014. Odisha Postal Circle PA/ SA Phase- I Result 2014 date of birth wise.
The result of the exam will be announced on the official website. The applied candidates check their result. The merit list of the written exam will declared. The merit list will be declared on the bases of the score achieved in the written exam. Odisha Postal Circle PA/ SA Phase- I Result 2014 PDF download.
The candidates will be selected on the bases of the merit list. The top 50 ranked candidates name will be announced in the cut off list. The candidates will be called for the interview by the merit list. To download the result from the given link below. The candidates are waiting of the exam result and eager to know their name in the merit list. The result of the exam will be announced and those candidates who have appear in the written exam they can check the performance in the exam. Odisha Postal Circle PA/ SA Phase- I Result 2014 roll number wise.
The exam of the all state postal circle is conduct by the government of India. The department of posts organise the exam and held the recruitment. The details of the recruitment and result will be announced on the website www.pasardrexam2014.in/. Odisha Postal Circle PA/ SA Phase- I Result 2014 registration number wise.
Name of organisation:- Department of Posts, Government of India.
Category:- Recruitment.
Post name:- Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant.
Written exam held on:- 27th April 2014.
Result announced on:- 19th September 2014.
Official website:- www.pasadrexam2014.in/.
Odisha Postal Circle PA/ SA Phase- I Result 2014 Cut Off Download.

We wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment